Friday, October 11, 2013

In all that is in favor of Honesty.

First of all....



I'm going to start off with being blunt. Can you handle that? If not then you should probably exit out of this page and go back to serfing the web for pictures of cute kittens or whatever it is that suits your style. I started writing this stupid blog page when my best friend told me how cool it is to have a blog. She lied. No one ever reads these things. If they do its probably your mom or your twice removed grandma on your dads side. Then they tell you how "creative" you are. Its all wishywash bullcrap to make you feel better inside. If it works for you great, start a blog. To be honest I probably wont read it but I guess I could try since your obviously reading mine. The thing that I do have to say  Obviously it doesnt matter who reads it. Look at me a million posts later and I'm still typing away.  I just cant seem to help myself. That sounds stupid. I cant help myself? Because its that easy for me to find time to write my life story on here. BAHAHA thats funny. I take that back. I CAN help myself. I actually like it despite who reads it. Its my heart spilled out onto a electronic peice of paper. I fantsy that kinda thing. Listen to me ramble like always. I bet this is so exicting for you to have to sit through. (not) Personally I dont care what you think. Thats the beauty of this stupid, time consuming, hobby of mine. I dont care who reads it, who likes it, who doesn't. Its a secret greedy passion of my very own. Dont like that? Like I said move on over to the kitty pictures and go on about your day. Fun fact about Meaghan number one: I have always loved writing. Since I first discovered I could. Weather I'm good doesnt really matter. I have written several poems and dairy entrees since I was in middle school. I even wrote a book once. (I'm not trying to brag) Was it a good one? Hell if I know. My family seemed to think so but they always have some biased veiw on how "special" their daughter or family member is. PUKE. I hate that. Why we are on the subject, why cant people just be real and come out and say things? I'm not about to tell someone they should go try to become a professional singer if they sound like a animal that got ran over by a semi truck in the middle of a snow storm. I just wont lower myself to that. Back to the point, I dont seem to care how awful you think my blogs are. Its my way of thinking put into words for all to read. You dont like me fine, but you have read almost half of my post by now so you might as well read on to the next line. Get some laughter out of it, I dont care. Even Funner fact about Meaghan numer two: I dont give two cows butts what you think of me. You dont have to live my life so dont bother telling me how I should go about doing it. I will type whatever whenever I want on my blog. You having to suffer through it and read it is your choice. What I'm saying here is do what you love. Regardless if you suck or not. This isnt my carreer or my whole life its just a little part of me. What I like to do. Think I am lame? Go eat some wierd grape you found off the ground and tell me how much more interesting that was. Like stated in section three or four, I DONT CARE. Ill keep writing weather someones here to read or not. For those of you who do read, Thanks. For those of you who dont, go to the top of this paragraph, read it exit the page and do as instructed. Do your hobby and have fun with it. :) weather it being blogging, sky diving, snowboarding, or playing with yugio cards for all I care. If it makes you happy, you jump up for joy after then by golly knock yourself out. The end. Rant over. Feel free to take it as is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...