Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Cups Of Coffee And Faith

Im awake I swear.....



I suck at being a morning person. I have never been able to totally wake up in the mornings. The result to this is tons of coffee. I just cant function without it half the time. Its my sweet little addiction. Have you ever had one of those? Just that one thing you can't see your day being grand without? I have now been committing my time to two jobs. I am at work 24/7. So I am tired, worn out even. Yes, I'm racking in the dough but I am sacrficing a lot to do so. Now I am getting to the whole point of this post. When does making a  sacrfice become to much? When do you give up and say enough is enough? Do you ever get too exhausted, too tired of doing the same old thing? Today is probably that day for me. I am on the verge of wanting to quit. To just stop committing myself to things that make me a better person. The thing is though, I wont. I'm to strong for that and I know it. It would mean letting myself down. Your mind is a powerful thing that way. Even when your body is tired, your mind will urge you on. Telling you not to quit. I believe it's the faith you have in something that makes it so hard to give up. Its your faith in that certain person being there for you always, faith in your job promoting you someday, faith in your legs letting you run just two miles more. If you had nothing to believe in, to hope for, you'd end up a waste of space. Now when I say faith most people think of church or there being a higher being you believe exsists. I'm talking about much more than that. I'm talking about believing in yourself. Believing that you are strong and you can do anything. Weather your tired or not. If you don't believe in yourself, or have faith in everything you do, then what do you have? Nothing. You have nothing at all. Faith comes first to those who beleive that they can rise above anything. That they are strong and noble. The last thing you should ever give up on is you, because you are stuck with yourself forever. There is no escaping you. The bottom line is you just should never stop loving yourself or lose faith in what you have the power to accomplish. You have to realize how great you are, because if you dont then who will? Sometimes I frusterate myself, and feel like there is tons I could do to improve. Starting with kicking my coffee addiction, but I know if I want to I'm strong enough to do that. I wont get mad at myself I will just try harder. Support yourself in all that you do, and have faith. Put your mind into everything you do and remember that your the one person you cant get rid of, so love yourself first.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...