Monday, October 21, 2013

Getting old, and loving your siblings.

Who says..



Who says I can't write two posts in one day? There's no law against it. So here we go. This one is for my little sister, who in fact turned the big 17 today. This amazing sister of mine is named Saige. She is one of the most craziest, funny, outgoing, strong girls I have ever met. Saige is in high school, she juggles homework, cheer, and finding time for her family and her boyfriend. I dont know how she does it. I think its just dedication. Saige puts her heart into everything she does. I admire her for that. She reminds me a lot of my grandma. She is so loving, kind, and the most funnest person to be around. She lights up every room she walks into. I think the thing I am most proud of is to be a big sister, to Saige and my brother Bryant. They mean so much to me. I dont think they know how much I actually learn from them every day. I am lucky to be so close to my family. I brag everyday to someone about my little sister. (who isnt so little anymore). Me and her have a really great relationship. She tells me when I'm being crazy and I tell her how hard growing up is. I am always happy to get home and see her. I dont think she realizes how big of an inpact she has on people. I always see her making someone laugh. I know that she is growing up to be some wonderful woman, just like my grandma. To be honest, I am somewhat jelous. I wish I could be half the woman that she is becoming. I just hope she realizes how wonderful she is and how much potential she has. I am definetly proud of her. I am proud to call her my little sister. I just wanted to write a blog telling the world how great she is, and to tell her happy 17th birthday. :) She is growing up to fast and its making me realized that here pretty soon I'm going to be 20. Growing up, you never realize how old you are until your siblings start hitting ages you actually remember going through. I love you Saigeypoo and I hope your birthday was a fantastic one. Thank you for being so wonderful and touching everyones heart. You are very talented and driven, you can do anything you set your mind to. So set your goals high and go get them Tiger! Im such a proud big sister :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...