Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I knew..

I knew this woman once...



She was beautiful. Not the kind of beautiful that you would notice right away. It wasn't her hair, or the way she smiled when she laughed. It was a deep down to the core beautiful. The kind of beautiful that goes hidden in a small crack of someones soul until they speak kind words and it just simply shines. Have you ever seen a child when they are first born, innocent? You can see it in thier eyes. They dont quite know all the evil that exists in the world. They are yet to be touched by the hate, the lack of compassion, the sadness. This woman had that innocent look embedded in her pretty glowing eyes. She was yet to be touched by the evil that surrounded her. Maybe it was the fact that she just blocked it out? Who really knows. Either way she was untouchable. She had that shine that could blind your eyes. She was commpassionate, she loved without knowing that love could cause pain. She gived all she had without knowing that pretty soon the world could leave her empty. She wasnt model pretty, she didnt need to be. People loved her for the very thing I saw growing in her heart. It was a flame, more like a bonfire with yellow sparks billowing out of it, sparking everything it touched with warmness. She was honest and believed that there was some good in everyone she met. After incountering her I wondered how she could feel this way. Especially when there was people killing, people stealing things that wasnt theirs, people lying. How could you have faith in a society that thought you to believe that hate is embedded in all things living, to trust no one? I believed that she was an angel. Someone sent to this planet to put faith in those who needed it. She was here simply because humanity needed someone like her. Someone to help us, to prove that evil is a war that can be fought with kindness, with love. That not all people should be untrusted. That we should love one another. Didnt someone once say that we are all brothers and sisters and should treat each other as so? We have fallen apart, us human beings are a disaster, turning our backs on each other for selfish reasons. This woman, she was different. She did things for the love of doing them. She helped people without wanting to be repaid. She had an honest to good soul that she never let burn out. She was an angel to more than just me. She would dig into everyones soul and bury herself in it. Making everyone believe that being a genuine good human being was the natural thing. She showed people that evil didnt exsist if only you chose to not believe in it. This woman egnighted a flame in my soul. A flame that grew with everyday I spent with her. She could make any person smile. The first time I met her, she didnt shake my hand, didnt simply say hello instead she ingulfed me in her arms with a hug that could squeeze the life out of anything. Not only was it tight but it was meaningful, it wasnt fake or unhonest. It was real. This woman left a mark on me that no one else has. She showed me what a good guinuine person consisted of. I never once heard her say anything bad, anything that could tear down another persons heart. She was always filled with good intentions up to the rim that spilled over with love. She touched so many people before God decided that he needed her in heaven more. She was to wonderful to be a soul on earth. I believe she left a mark on all the people that needed it and then he took her to where she actually belonged. This lady was my grandma, my friend, and an angel sent to earth. I miss you Grandma. I hope your happy to be home. :) I love you. Thank you for touching my life and changing so many peoples hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...