Sunday, August 12, 2012

Relationships At Their Finest...

Ahh Relationships....

I've never been good with relationships. Any kind of relationship for that matter.It's like I try so hard to make them work, but my trying ends up being to much trying. How do you know if your trying to hard or not enough? I think maybe I'm just running scared. I used to believe in fairy tales, you know the ones where you fall madly in love with someone special, and you both live happily ever after, in a big house with two children, but I stopped believing in fairy tales after I kissed way to many frogs, or maybe the frog in my story was me. Either way, after that believing in fairy tales was no longer an option. I'm usually a strong person, but just the word relationship makes me crumble to my knees. I mean when do they get easier? maybe its after the every day fighting stage?, or after you walk in on them with someone else? Yes, I'm being sarcastic, which is probably not something you should do while talking about this subject, but what else can you do? I mean how do you know when someone is "the one"? They say you can feel it in every bone in your body, you get the shivers, butterflies, and your heart beats fast. I dont know about you, but this happens to me when I'm sick, so how do you know the difference? See this is the problem with relationships and I, there's to many questions and not enough answers. I once heard (from the TV series, One Tree Hill), that people always leave. I've come to find that with relationships this is true. We've all heard that line, you know, "it isnt you its me" well thats a bunch a bull. Your just trying not to look like the bad guy while you slowly rip soneone's heart to shreds, so my advice is to never use that line, no one believes you. Thats another thing about relationships,people become to sensitve about hurting one another.When in the end you either hurt yourself, or you hurt the other person more than you should've. There's to many lies or dancing around the truth for one anothers sake. You suffer for someone else's happiness. For those of you who have found "the one" your truly blessed, for those who think they have fouund "the one" I advise you to hold on to them for dear life, and finally for those of you who are still looking. I'm not gonna lie and say that person is out there waiting for you because I'm honestly not that sure. Just know that there's other people who are just confused about relationships as you are.


 

2 comments:

  1. I like it. And I like the saying after too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe thanks :) i had to write it twice :P I accidently erased it all the first time :(

    ReplyDelete

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...