Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ogden is what I call Home

Living Small....


Today I thought I'd tell you a little about where I am from. It's a little City called Ogden. It's one of those places that when you tell someone about it they are like "wheres that?, I've never heard of it." Which is sort of more depressing then the results you'd get if you were to say you were from NewYork or somewhere fancy. To be honest though, I love my little City. It can be wierd at times when you meet someone new and they just happen to know everyone you know, you just didnt know it.,but thats also the fun part because then its okay for you all to get together and hang out. I'm not gonna sugar coat it and tell you that the whole everybody knows everybody thing doesn't cause a lot of drama because it does, trust me. Nothing is a secret when it's capable of spreading like wild fire the moment you even think about saying it. As far as things to do, theres tons of stuff, the people living here just dont seem to realize it. Theres hiking,biking, movie theatures, free movies in the park, dancing, clubs, shopping,swimming, four wheel riding, and you know the usual stuff. So if one of us Ogden dwellers tell you theres nothing to do here, dont believe us because we are lying. A lot of people describe Ogden as a black hole, and thats because it is. Once you've lived here all your life don't expect to leave. Of course some move to another state or country for schooling, work, or just getaway time, but trust me everyone eventually comes back no matter how far they move. I guess that just means everyone loves it here just as much as I do. Well, that about sums it ubout my life as an Ogden dweller..Come visit sometime but just be careful because you might get stuck here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...