Monday, August 6, 2012

New To This

Okay here it goes...

I have a best friend who blogs and I've decided to try it.. I'm not sure where to start except for the fact that my names Meaghan and I'm a complicated soul. If  I said I loved walks on the beach while sipping Champiane I'd be lying, for the simple fact that I've never been to the beach and I'm 18 so I've never tried Champaine either. I can be sarcastic at times and moody, but then again who isnt?? I'm a normal 18 year old who makes mistakes and practicaly lives out of her car just  because shes to busy to go home. I am afraid of heights and clowns. I would like to say I've been in love but I'm not quite sure I can say I have... Let's just say I love to much while everyone else loves to little. I dont really believe in fairytales but i think its just for the fact that I haven't found mine yet. I'm a hopeless romantic. I like to recite cheesy movie lines and sing in the shower. I also love a hot cup of coffee in the mornings even though i shouldn't. I decided to make a blog just because theres a lot of things in my life that i think should be documented, and this is a easy way to do it. weather people read it or not thats their choice. but, anywho heres my first post, a little rough but hang in there trust me I'll get better at this. I'll be back soon to torture you some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...