Monday, August 6, 2012

Got To Thinking..

Life is like the game of Sims.

Me and my best friend, Emily, recently got addicted to the Sims game on Facebook. If you never played, you make a character, give it a name, hairstyle, even as far as skin color. After you make a vertual version of yourself you get a house and basically live a vertual life. You can pick your boyfriend, furnture, house, even earn a job to make money. Ill admit, breaking up with your vertual boyfriend and making vertual friends is a lot easier than the real thing, but all the same life is a game of Sims. God if there is one in real life, is the player and your the vertual character. He gives you tips (just like the people in the game) on how to do things. Weather you recognize or hear his tips is your choice. I think this is why I'm so addicted to Sims, its a easier version of my life. Is that so bad? Is it bad to want the easier version of Life?... I'm not so sure. All I know is if it is or not I'm still going to live in my vertual world as a Sim. I don't know if you have found an "easier" version of your life or if you just suck it up and face life head on , all I know is if your the head on type cudos to you and keep on fighting,but for those of you who are like me and have a vertual escape from reality, or are wanting one for a few seconds come play Sims with me I could use a few neighbors. 

1 comment:

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...