Thursday, April 3, 2014

I'm not the kind of girl.

I'm not the kind



of  girl that men fall in love with. I'm just not. I'm wild and cannot be tamed. I want to dance barefoot in the rain and go outside without a coat on. I'm not someone who can be handled, who will morph and change for the sake of others. I'm not the kind of girl that men look at and say "she's the one". I am strong and independent, I can handle whatever life throws at me. I think men find that intimidating. I'm strong when I'm needed to be, and i feel like my emotions show bravery. I'm honest and upfront and will tell someone when they are being awful. I'm not the kind of girl men fall in love with. I don't care what my hair looks like, you wont catch me in high heels or having to change before going on a hike. I'm always prepared. I keep a pocket knife in the purse I never thought I'd own. I can be mean, and I can be the most lovable person you ever met. I wear my heart on my sleeve without worrying about what will happen to it. I can be emotional. I'm not the kind of girl that men fall in love with. I have never caught a guy swooning over me or telling his friends I'm beautiful. I am rough around the edges, and will have an arm wrestling contest without fear of getting hurt. I laugh at dirty jokes and will choose a cheese burger over salad any day. I'm not the kind of girl that men fall in love with. I like four wheeling and camping and I know that the campfire smell will wash out of my hair eventually. I don't like going to get my nails done, or putting on makeup. I hardly wear any makeup at all. I wont try to impress you because I don't really care. This is who I am, take it or leave it. I like to be left alone with a good book and a cup of tea. This means you don't have to call me every second. I'm not the kind of girl that men fall in love with. I am not manipulative or one of those girls who talk to millions of men. I'm down to earth and honest. I prefer no shoes and water over milk. I will tell you what I'm thinking weather you want to hear it or not.I like my sleep and watching the stars. I'm not the kind of girl men fall in love with and that's  just fine because I'm not the kind of girl who falls in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...