Sunday, April 20, 2014

I Can Cry If I Want To

When

Something hurts just cry. I mean it. Let it out. It's okay. Your allowed to be human, your allowed the right to be sad just as much as your allowed to be happy. If you feel like you need to cry because of a heartbreak do it.trust me it stings a little but it's very much so needed. I know the pain your feeling because I've been there. Trust me I could be in the exact same state as you right now, but who's to decide that. I think everyone should be allowed to cry. I mean even ball your eyes out if you have to. I feel like pain/ crying shows your strength. It takes real guts to be that vulnerable. Not everyone is happy and not everyone gets the privilege of not getting hurt. It just doesn't work that way. Embrace the heartache and all the recovery emotions it takes. I once read somewhere that a heartbreak has the same pain equivalent to a loved one dying. Who's to say that's not true? I mean in both of them you lose someone, someone who was a highlight in your life vanishes. Isn't that true? Sometimes I feel as though heartbreak pain is worse because that person who is not in your life anymore is still out there roaming the earth, kissing strangers and exes, and falling in love with people who aren't you. Then your left alone to think of those things even though you try your hardest not to. It hurts in fact it literally rips your heart out. There's one thing I'd like to say though, even though it hurts and you feel like it will never heal it will. Even though you feel like you've lost your whole world just remember that people only walk out of your life if it's necessary, If them staying could've hurt you worse. Also, one other thing remember that through it all, no matter what your good enough. One day you'll find someone who will never make you cry unless it's from laughing to hard. When that one day comes you'll forget all about this, all about how the crying made you feel good and the emptiness never went away no matter what time if day it was. You'll see why it never worked and you'll be thankful that it didn't. Until then it's perfectly normal to feel hurt when you think of the one who broke your heart loving anyone but you. It's normal to cry and to be devastated when you find out he found his "one day" sooner than you and without you. So cry when you want to but remember to laugh and smile when you want to too. Not everything is sad, and one day you'll understand all of that. Until then just remember that everything works out for the better and for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ll love you through the realms

I wonder who you are when your soul is tired of searching for me in all the realms but this one. Did you ever even love me here in this exis...