Thursday, March 27, 2014

Let someone love you

Let someone


love you. I don't care who it is. Your mom, grandma, best friend, or a total stranger. Let someone tell you your beautiful because you are. Don't moan and grown about it, soak it up and say thank you instead. Let someone in, let them touch your heart in ways you cant yourself. Love is a powerful thing, and even though its scary just trust it. It will be worth it I promise. Pain is nothing compared to the strength of love. I have looked for love in all the wrong places with all the wrong people. Its not something we humans don't want, we yearn for it. I think the problem is once we find it we don't know what to do with it. Let it in. Be open but be exact with what you want. There is a difference between someone using you and someone loving you.. Take time to figure out what that difference is and be stern with what you want. I want someone to love me. I don't want to be used and except that as some form of shallow hidden love, I no longer want a puddle I want the whole damn rain storm. Loving yourself is important, but letting others fall in love with you is important too. Half the people in this world would die  to have what you have, to have parents who tell you they love you every day. They would die to have someone hold their hand and take their face and kiss it. Stop taking that for granted. Us humans get as shallow as that puddle I was talking about, we forget what love truly means and how it truly feels. Stop forgetting. We need more kindness, honesty and definitely more love on this planet. We have enough hate and negativity to make the happiest person break and bend at their seams. Why? Why do we have to hate each other? Trust me its harder and takes a whole lot more energy than love does. Being scared takes way to much energy too. I'm sick of being scared. I just want to fall in love and for it to be real. I want to start excepting compliments and giving them more often too. If we all loved one another there would be nothing to be afraid of. We all have room for improvement and room for more love in our hearts. I am starting now, I want to live my life without fear, with love and knowledge that loving someone can make them love someone else. A good deed never goes unnoticed, but neither does a bad one. I want to be known for greatness, for good things and happiness, for love. Let the right person love you, and the two of you could conquer the world. Let your family love you, and you'll grow into something wonderful. Love isn't as scary as it seems and even if it was, its worth it. Live your life and love deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...