Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Just the bomb dot com

Strength.

I haven't written in a while I've been caught up in new and exciting things. I got a job that I love and boy does it feel good! but thats not what I'm here to write about. Honestly, I have learned a lot in the past little bit, about me, what i can handle, and what I can't. I've realized that I could handle being alone being just me, but I'd rather not. I'm stronger than I'd like to think I am. See, being frail is a lot easier, I'd rather be broken and lean on someone than stand tall and fall hard. Well, I used to anyways. Now I wanna stand tall because I have a lot to stand for. Lately, I've been doing things for me instead of everyone else and it gives me a sense of inpowerment, of control. I have realized my life should be about me. Its mine. I see things in a different light and I dont know what turned it on in my head but I can feel it through my whole body. I'm sick of depending on someone and being let down. It's easier to let myself down and try again than it is to let other people let me down and break me. I'm not saying its not okay to let people in, Im just saying dont expect things from people. Don't put them to a higher standard if you dont see all of them clearly, dont expect the impossible, dont expect for them to change who they are. Just dont expect. Let them be them and fall for them for that reason. Love the mistakes, the sillyness, the crazyness about them because thats who they are. Just remember dont forget to love yourself. I seemed to have forgotten about that in my life. I was so busy worrying about others and looking at others that I forgot to examine me. I mean trully, look at yourself, examine your every emotion, look in the mirror and tell you that your okay loving yourself then maybe, just maybe you can look at someone and love them too. You should be just as important to yourself as someone else is to you. Just dont fall in love and forget who you are. dont be someone your not for someone else. just look at yourself, hold your head high through all the struggles and say I, I am the Bomb Dot Com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...