Thursday, September 13, 2012

Choosing Choices.

Choices.....


Have you ever had to make a choice between two people you really love, or a choice over two different kinds of food that your in the mood for? Well, today my blog is about just that. Choices. I'm pretty sure we have all had to make a big choice sometime in our lives its just a matter of when that choice comes. Lately, I've been having to make a lot of them since I've turned 18, like where's it better to open an account at, a bank or credit union?, where do I wanna live?, where do I wanna go to collage? All sorts of big choices are coming up in my life and sometimes it gets stressful and hard. The amazing thing about choices though is that I have them. I have to be the one to make them, but they are there. I'm not forced into something, I can be whoever I want and make the choices I want. The tough thing about choices though, is what choice is best for you and whats the consequences of choosing it? Who's it gonna hurt? How many colories will you gain? What if you lose everything? Questions like that pop in your head and then you just confuse yourself. People always tell me "listen to your heart", but guess what? My heart doesn't tallk.  My choices come straight from my feelings and my head, but what if you don't know what your feeling? Then what? Choices have always been hard for me, I've always made someone else choose for me. If my boyfriend asks where I want to eat, I just say you choose. So when it comes down to it big choices are hard for me, I don't wanna make a mistake. I don't wanna let someone down. Or I just straight up dont wanna choose. Lately, I've been getting better at choices. This is my life, it's okay if I make a mistake, I'm living for me, I'm choosing for me. That sounds selfish, but when it comes down to it, who are you living for? You. I'm just saying if choices pop up choose them. If its hard, take some time to think and then choose them. Don't let someone else choose for you because at the end of the day, your the one who has to live and die with that choice. Choose the things that make you happy now, because in your future you'll look back and say you can't regret that choice because at one time it made you happy. Stand up and start choosing your choices for you do what makes you happy and the rest will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...