Saturday, September 29, 2012

CNA and all its glory

Just recently I got a job as a CNA, for those of you who don't know that means I'm a Certified Nursing Assistant. Basically I help people who need help with daily things. It's been a good experience for me so far. I've mostly learned that people aren't always what you would hope they would be. Not everyone cares for each other like they should. Some people just see it as a job and lose sight of why they started helping people in the first place and that breaks my heart. I've always wanted to work in a field where I get to help people and make a difference in someone's life, but I never knew it would be so frustrating at times. I thought  that everyone who would have a health career would care about people as much as I do, but that's not the case, some just care about the money the get. I guess what I'm saying is regardless if you work in health care, fast food, or don't have a job at all you should always treat people with respect and dignity. No one deserves to be treated badly, regardless of the situation. Always be the bigger person and stand up if you see someone treating others badly, because the person getting picked on could be you. Be a nice caring person even if sometimes you don't want to be. Because that person your picking on is someones mother, daughter, son, father, they are someone's somebody. If you want respect you have to give respect. We are all the same. We are equal. We need to start treating each other like we are. Don't lose sight of why you started doing something good, and turn it into evil. We need good people in the world, so why shouldn't it start with you? We all hear this stuff through school, work training, family, friends, but still there's always something bad to steer you astray from the good. Just sit down when you start to lose sight of things and remind yourself why your good. You'll get farther in life with kindness then you ever will with being evil.                                                        Just don't forget who you are and why your a good person. Stand strong for others when they can't stand for themselves, because one day you'll need someone to stand for you. 

                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...