Monday, January 19, 2015

Flaws and Potential

I am


a very picky lover. I pick, pull, and stretch at people until I think they have met what they are actually worth. People hide behind their flaws, using them as excuses. I just want someone to love me enough to try and fight beyond their flaws and the things that have happened to them. I am no saint, I don't hold myself higher than anyone else, but I work hard. I fight to be different, to be successful in all that I do.I want someone who will stand next to me in their own success, but no one sees themselves as worthy enough for their own success. I have been broken, I have loved all the wrong people at all the wrong times. I just wish someone would stand up and show me that they want to be the man I deserve, fight for me, please fight for me because I think I am worth it. I think I am worth becoming successful, in striving in doing my best. I think every man is worthy of being successful for himself. I am so tired of finding all these men who have so much potential but they don't own it. They don't stand up and try to build themselves an empire. Every single person deserves someone who is willing to put in just as much effort into their lives as that person does their own. I want someone who can take care of me and themselves, is that such a bad thing? Is it bad that I want someone who has ambition and goals and will do anything to reach them? You can love anyone, you really can. Its how much effort you put into that love, into being successful. I know what I want out of my life and living in a one bedroom apartment for the rest of my life, barely able to pay my rent, or doing drugs, is not an option. It just simply isn't, and how am I supposed to share my life with someone who thinks it is? I cant sacrifice my hopes and dreams for someone who doesn't think they are good enough to change their own lives or is just to comfortable to make a change. I know my worth and I have spent my life lowering my worth to settle for men who I thought could be enough. Who I thought would maybe wake up one day and realize they needed to change, if not for me then for themselves, but they never woke up. I was heartbroken every single time. I cannot do that anymore. I know what I want and I am not settling for less than that. Fight for me, show me why I deserve someone like you, why I should choose you because my happiness matters, and so does yours. We will not be happy together if we are not expecting the same thing out of life. I am expecting to build my own empire by fighting for what I want, step up and show me that you are too. Show me that I am worth it, that your own life is worth it. That you want to be as successful in all areas of your life that you can be. No one wants to marry someone who doesn't have potential to raise a family, to support their significant other, to be there for them, why would I want to date someone who doesn't? I will make some man some day very very happy and I know that because I am striving every single day to be the best me I can possibly be. Reach for your full potential, if someone is worth it to you if you are worth it. If you love someone show them, help them build an empire because everyone knows you cant build one alone. Bring all that you got to the table and fight for your damn future because I know that I am completely worth it, and so are you. Fight for me, because I am worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...