Wednesday, March 25, 2015

New Adventures

Here we go...

again, I am moving again.

I have rather become quite a pro at it, packing things in boxes and loosing my sanity along with shoes and the underwear I swear I didn't pack on purpose. I move a lot, I have since I was eighteen but luckily for me its short distances. I say if its more than an hour away from my parents its to far. I am a daddy's girl therefore I cant move far away. In fact this move is the closest I have been without actually living with him, its down the street a little ways and around the block. I am excited for a new adventure and this time its without roommates again. It will be just me and my loneliness in a little duplex. That is why I am taking the next biggest step in my life, I am getting a puppy! His name is Jacksen, he is an eight month old Chihuahua and Pomeranian mix and he stole my heart the moment I saw him on a pet finder website. I went to meet him last week, we went on a walk and he licked my face until I couldn't help but smile. He has had a sad life so far, his previous family were moving and decided they didn't want to take him with them. They left him outside to fend for himself until their neighbors found him and took him to the rescue. He arrived at the rescue suffering from worms and phenomena.  He has been with the rescue for about three months now, no one has wanted to adopt him because he is attached to his adoption mom. Every time he sees her he jumps into her arms instead of yours and people think that means he doesn't like them,when in fact it just means she is his security blanket. I want to be his new security blanket, he is so loving and such a sweetheart! Jackson and I are going to conquer moving together, I think he is an angel sent to me. I cannot take him home until I move (So After April 1st) and he has since been to another adoption fair, still no one has adopted him. I like to think he is waiting for me. I think he could be a great adventure for me at this time in my life. I have gone through a lot, getting used to being single, being alone and also being diagnosed with anxiety. From what I can tell, it seems like Jacksen suffers from anxiety too which makes us quite the pair. I cannot wait to start this new adventure in my new home with my new best friend! New adventures set my soul on fire. I have been so excited all week about taking Jacksen home. I even went to pet smart and bought him toys so we can discover which kinds he likes. I am nervous that I will not be a good mom to him but I think that will all go away when I get him home. I am excited to see how much Jacksen helps me grow as a person and I am excited to decorate my own apartment again. Do not be afraid to take on new adventures, to do things that are not in your comfort zone, to do things that will make you happy.

My New home <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...