Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thoughts I forgot to tell you

Everyone makes the heartbreaker out to be the villain, the awful monster. I cannot fathom the thought that another human being could have that much power.. that another human being could want to devastate, break, to shatter someone into such tiny pieces. I cannot comprehend that at one point in time the heart breaker wasn’t so whole heartedly in love too. Sometimes things break on accident, sometimes people break on accident too. After all, we are all humans here..I forgive you for being more of a monster than you thought you were. Thoughts I forgot to tell you -M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...