Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Luna 🌙

She spoke in shards of words and told stories of living in a great unknown where love flourished. Where the death of hate was used as soil to grow flowers in rows and rows of gardens. She spoke of a world inside her head that no one knew existed. She spoke of happiness like it was long ago and shook her head solemnly. She shook her head at happiness like it died and took it with her deep down into the soil of a garden that sat behind a white picket fence of her childhood home. She told me she died with love, with happiness and was born again. She was the moon and she whispered secrets of these unknown worlds into the pit of my soul through the light of her surface. She was half and then whole and then half again and I too could relate. I too was made of many worlds and many halves and wholes. I was her and she was me, and maybe for a spilt second we were one as she whispered her stories and shed her light upon my now awakened soul. -M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ll love you through the realms

I wonder who you are when your soul is tired of searching for me in all the realms but this one. Did you ever even love me here in this exis...