Friday, June 9, 2017

Mental Health

My ears are ringing loud and true to remind me of all the things I didn't do. I didn't tell you I was sorry even though I knew. My ears are ringing, I should have sat down within your pew. So you could tell me all that you have been through. I didn't listen even though there were so many cues. I sat alone by myself while the pain inside you grew. I'm sorry brain, I didn't listen even though you were so blue. I ignored what you told me like I didn't have a clue. My ears are ringing, to remind me that deep down it's stinging. I didn't know brain that it was only pain that I was bringing. -M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...