Thursday, May 25, 2017

World destruction

I sit 


and sip on my morning coffee while there are people being murdered all around the world. Everywhere is an ocean of red that our society is drowning in. The pools of blood are up to our eyeballs and pretty soon my coffee will taste like death too. How many lives does it take? How many deaths justify killers? The only thing being proven is that we are the monsters in our story books that we read to our children as we tuck them into bed. We are not the great species who will make earth better. We are the people who murder all living things (even each other) for the sake of something to prove. We will all be bodies on the ground before someone starts choosing life over ego. This sea of blood is not the answer, and I am sick of drowning in it.  -M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’ll love you through the realms

I wonder who you are when your soul is tired of searching for me in all the realms but this one. Did you ever even love me here in this exis...