Thursday, December 17, 2015

Breakable.

I am so


upset. Upset at the fact that people try to shelter me. That they don't think I can handle pain. I have been in pain most my life, with a smile on my face. It upsets me that when I want to feel pain, when I want to cry and shout and be angry it is not allowed. It is not allowed because for people around me that is not who I am. I am not that girl. I have to be strong and an "adult" but what they don't tell you is that adults cry too, they feel pain too. I just want to break, just once. I want to cry because I have family problems because I have money issues and car issues, but I don't because I am all the powerful there is, all the positive. You are not allowed to be a human if you are always known as happy. The moment you break down no one on the damn planet knows how to take it because they are used to your smile not your tears. Please don,t shelter me, let me cry let me be angry. Please do not mention that there is always the "positive side" because for once I want to feel what its like to be sad, to cry, to break because I am human  too and it is my right just as much as it is yours. Just hold me for a second and sit in silence so I can prove that I am not made out of a happy fairy tale, I am not some princess. I am just as breakable as you are, just because you don't see it doesn't mean I don't break alone in my room in the dark. Just for once world, let me crumble, because often crumbling is necessary for rebuilding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...