Thursday, December 5, 2013

This Is...

The story


of me. I have realized that I have not even informed you of the kind of woman I am. I'm guessing you have learned a lot about me from the blogs I post. It may seem that I am a woman who is hurt often, and has many trials. I want people to know that I am much more than that. I do laugh multiple times a day, and I am almost never not smiling. I am a happy person, its just easy to write about whats hurting me.I guess I'll start off by saying that I only have one true friend her name is Emily, her and my family mean the world to me. I always have to put that first, because when people ask about me I tell them how important they are to me. They make me the silly crazy woman I am. The next thing that I find also very important is that you will never see me drinking milk. It makes me very sick to my stomach, I'll put it in my cereal but that doesnt mean I'll drink it. I am the type of woman who loves to read, hand me a book and I'll be done with it in a day or even a couple of hours. I just love reading stories that do not belong to me, that are other people's emaginations and realities. I am sarcastic, outgoing and a little bit crazy. I'd rather be camping somewhere in a tent looking up at the stars than at the biggest party ever held. The wilderness is more beautiful than any person I would ever be likely to meet at that party. Hand me a gun and I can shoot popcans all day, I feel strong handling something so powerful and actually knowing how to use it. The noise a gun makes is a totally different love story all within itself. Although I love guns I have never killed anything in my life. I kill a spider and I wanna cry for taking it away from its family. I am a hippie at heart but if I was starving you'd bet Id kill a deer for food or maybe barder my sheep for one. I am not afraid to get a little dirty, in fact when I was little I used to pretend I owned a bakery and made pies out of the mud in the garden. I like trucks for their soul purpose of off roading and getting a littly crazy in the mud. I have always wanted to live on a farm just because I like the idea of living off the land and cowboys kind of get my blood pumping too. I like any kind of music I can realate to, why stick to one genre if you can embrace it all? I have never broke a bone in my body even though  I am the clumbsiest person you will ever meet. I guess I'm just lucky. I am very emotional in the yes i do cry over Disney movies kind of way. I have never been much of a girly girl, I dont enjoy doing my hair or putting on make up, those are things I could live without but I do them so I wont scare people. I like football and watching fights more than my brother does, I guess my daddy just raised me right. I am honest and I will tell you the truth even if its something you dont wanna hear. Just remember you asked. I am the romantic type, I like to cuddle and I wouldnt mind getting love letters from a secret admirer everyday. I would hope that one day I could find someone who was willing to write me them without it being a hassle. I am a very forgiving person and it takes a lot to make me angry. I dont think I've ever hated anyone in my whole life, its more like dissapointment in the fact that someone wasnt who they said they were. I am getting pretty tired of talking about myself so I think I'll end there. That pretty much sums me up anyways. I am just a free spirit. Someone who loves to laugh and enjoy my life to its fullest because as far as I know its the only one I have.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...