Friday, October 27, 2023

Notes for my guardian angels

To feel grief so deeply shows how much love we are capable of. Grief is disguised as the greatest form of love there is. To ache for someone, to miss someone so much your soul feels like shattered glass. That’s how I know love conquers all because it can bring so much pain in the form of loss. Grief proves that love exists in astounding quantities, that we can love each other until our soul feels like it’s going to erupt. Love doesn’t come without grief or loss because it’s both of those things. Love is all. Grief means I love you, I will keep loving you until the end of time in unmeasurable amounts. You may not be here physically but within my heart there’s fires you have lit that ache and burn like a thousand suns. Grief reminds me of this everyday, of the love I have for you. The love that resides forever in my soul. Thank you for allowing me to know grief because with it comes love, with grief comes reminders that love is all consuming and so worth every ounce of hellish pain I feel now that your gone. Grief is the all mighty price I’ll pay for loving so deeply. Grief is love. Thank you to all my guardian angels for the unmeasurable amount of love. 💔 🕊️ 😇

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...