Friday, January 6, 2017

Do you know where love comes from?

For the longest

time I thought love was something to be received.

Something that you scavengly look for in dark corners, bright book stores, and coffee shops. I thought you would happen upon love if you properly looked in the correct places where it hid.

You would find it grab it by the neck and stuff it in your pocket to carry home. I was wrong. Damn, was I wrong.

Love is something you radiate out of your pours, your smile, your very fucking being.

If they would have told me growing up that love was free, I would have spent a lot more time being me.

You dont have to capture something that you already carry within.

-M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...