Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hey Mr Heart Throb

His


kiss shattered my heart like glass, falling to my living room floor, how good it felt to be broken. This was a different kind of broken, the magnificent kind. I never wanted to be put back together, I wanted my heart to stay there, at his feet in a thousand different pieces. He was worth breaking for, he was my new found heart throb. When he kissed me I felt it inside my bones, they rattled under my skin threatening to jump out and into his arms. This could be it I told myself, I could get lost here in his soul quenching eyes and his breath taking kiss. This moment, in my living room with him, this could be my new destruction and oh how deeply I love to be destroyed, getting torn apart in the arms of my heart throb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...