Friday, December 2, 2022

Vulnerability

To me you are not the moon, a hurricane, or any other earthly force. You are exactly what you are. You are messy, Wild, carefree and breathtakingly human. You fucked up, gripped onto your pillow for dear life as you cried yourself to sleep over some guy. I watched your hands turn white from your grip as you clenched onto the pillow like it would save you, take you to some other realm. You were beautiful then, in the mess of it all. You were not gracious, not bold you were falling apart at your seams, heartbroken, filled to the brim with feelings. I laugh in the face of people who want to nickname you after bullshit natural forces. You are the most powerful fucking thing there is on this planet. You are human and you are the most beautiful when you show it. -M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home

I walk into our home and you have incense burning. It smells like smoke and rotting pumpkins and I want so badly to tell you that it doesn&#...