Monday, June 10, 2024

The luckiest day

Today is said to be the luckiest day of the year. A couple days ago i had my whole body submerged in the steaming water of a hot pot in the middle of no where while a beautiful soul of a woman said to be a channeler told me I have a great purpose on this earth and that felt pretty lucky to me. Last night i danced around the kitchen to the lime in a coconut song with powerful women who have supported and raised me my whole life, that felt pretty lucky to me. I don’t know really know what the definition of “lucky” is I guess if you google it the definition says “having, bringing or resulting from good luck.” Which is funny to me, the word I’m trying to define being in the definition. Today is said to be the luckiest day of the year but I have felt lucky before like the first time he kissed me and it felt like a storm washing over my body. Luck is said to be brought on by chance, not one’s actions but I feel like I have made my own luck. Luck feels like it’s been brewed inside me and instilled into my core since birth. I mean, look at this world, this beautiful, soul aching world I was given. It’s the luckiest day of the year but to be honest I feel pretty damn lucky in all these little moments that have made me. -M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Worth The Dance

We slept in until 8:00am it’s unfathomable to me that’s considered sleeping in. We normally wake up at 5am and I can barely see the sun ev...