Saturday, June 15, 2024

Bear or man in the woods?

I don’t want to run into a bear or a man in the woods. I want to run into the way my best friend hugs me when it feels like things cant possibly get any worse. I want to run into an actual man, like the one I’m about to marry. The one who cherishes the ground I walk on just because I walk on it. One who has no motives but to love me. Let me run into the coffee shop down the street, the one who never fails to make my coffee just the way I like it. I want to run into hopes arms like she has done nothing but support me in all my endeavors. Let me run into any dark space, dark forest, dark alleyway like I’m the scariest thing in it because I am the bear, wild and unpredictable. -M.D.L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Worth The Dance

We slept in until 8:00am it’s unfathomable to me that’s considered sleeping in. We normally wake up at 5am and I can barely see the sun ev...